• Max diameter: 190mm
• Max height: 300mm
• Max sample weight: 3kg
Movement and Measurement
• Variable scanning resolution
• Min. test time (150mm high product): 22 sec
• Rotational speed options: 0.5 / 1.0 / 1.5rps
• Data acquisition: 400 points per revolution
• Vertical step size options: 0.05mm - 50mm
• Instrument weight: 25kg
• Overall height: 639mm
• Overall width: 490mm
• Overall depth: 355mm
• Simple calibration
• Weighing via connected external balance (Balance capacity: 410g, Readability: 0.001g)
• Door interlocking mechanism for additional safety - tests cannot be started unless door is closed
• Disposable Sample Platforms provide the means to adhere samples to the platform and allow for quick removal and replacement between tests. They are located via a magnet and provided in batches of 50 which may be reusable, according to the chosen adhesive.
• Operating temperature: 10° - 40°C (non-condensing)
• Ambient temperature measurement recorded automatically
• Universal mains input voltage: 100-240 V AC 50/60Hz
• Connectivity: USB
• Laser line generator for optimal sample positioning
• Volume Verification Ball
A measurement is only worth performing if it’s accurate. This is why you’ll want to have control of instrument calibration and the means of verifying that the instrument is measuring accurately by testing a ‘Known Volume Verification’ Ball.
The instrument will verify that the ball correlates with the measurement values as provided by the manufacturer so that you can continue your product testing feeling confident that your instrument performance has been checked.
Typical PC Requirements
• 2.5 GHz CPU
• 4 Gb memory
• 2 Gb free hard disk space
• OpenGL or DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics card
• Supported operating systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
The Ceramscan is complementary to Stable Micro Systems' wide range of texture analysis and physical property measurement solutions which are developed and manufactured in-house and supported by a qualified technical applications team and international distribution network.
*Specifications are subject to change without prior notice